Saturday 19 January 2013

one day sale |

one day sale |


Click here for more images

one day sale | is : days 0 0 hours 0 0 : minutes 0 0 : seconds 0 0
Here we have the 1SAD $1080 Photography Mystery Bundle shipped for $205. I ordered it on 07-22-2012 and it was received on 08-09-2012. So it took a while to get but in the end was it worth the price of admission? yes and no, I had high hopes of some type of DSLR, even an older one or refurb of some sort, after all they did claim it was for those that love taking pictures. and had a retail value of a grand in list prices.

Here it is in their words:
"Everybody loves a little bit of mystery! The thrill of the unknown ... the excitement and anticipation of guessing ... it all makes getting a great deal even better! That's why we've put together this great photography themed mystery bundle. If you're looking for a way to get your blood pumping and your pictures sparkling, this is the bundle for you!

Plus, with an estimated savings of $800, you can't beat the price! Whether you love taking lots of pictures, displaying them, or editing them, we've got what you need."

So with that I am disappointed that not all was photo related, so in the list price world of 1SAD I was shorted an estimated $440 in photography related items. Would I do it again? Yes, I got my moneys worth, just not as much as I h............Read More detail



No comments:

Post a Comment